At Bici Activa, we strive to provide exceptional service to our customers in all bike rental and tour experiences. We understand that, on occasion, unforeseen circumstances may arise that require the cancellation or modification of a booking. Therefore, we have established the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellations by the client:
- Early cancellation: If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us at least 48 hours before the start date of the activity. In this case, the full amount paid will be refunded, less any non-refundable charges or administrative costs specified at the time of booking.
- Late cancellation or no-show: If you cancel your booking less than 48 hours before the start date of the activity or do not show up on the agreed day, no refund will be made. We understand that unforeseen events may arise, but the resources and time allocated for your cycling experience are pre-planned.
- Cancellations by BICI ACTIVA:
- Changes to the activity: In the event that we have to cancel or modify a booking for unforeseen reasons, such as extreme weather conditions, technical problems or force majeure, we undertake to provide you with an equivalent alternative or, where possible, reschedule the activity at no additional charge. If none of these options is feasible, we will refund the full amount paid.
- Minimum number of participants: Some of our activities require a minimum number of participants to take place. If this minimum is not reached, we will notify you as far in advance as possible. You will be able to choose between rescheduling the activity, changing to another equivalent experience or a full refund.
- Changes in the reservation:
- Advance changes: If you wish to make changes to your booking, please notify us as far in advance as possible. We will be happy to help you and, where feasible, we will do our best to meet your needs.
- Late changes: Changes made may be subject to availability and additional charges, depending on the nature of the change requested.
It is important to note that all requests for cancellations, changes or modifications must be made through the communication channels designated by BICI ACTIVA, which will be the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their validity and proper registration.
Furthermore, in compliance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we provide identifiable and easy access to the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform. If you have any dispute or complaint related to our services, you can access this platform through the following link: Online Dispute Resolution : European Commission (europa.eu)
We appreciate your understanding and respect for our cancellation policy. We are committed to customer satisfaction and will do our utmost to ensure a memorable experience. If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.
On the other hand, we would like to clarify that, in accordance with current legislation, the client does not have the right of withdrawal in the case of rental services and bicycle tours, as these are activities that require advance planning and allocation of specific resources as one of the cases that is exempted by Article 103.I of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary legislation.
However, this cancellation policy is effective from the date of issue and may be subject to change without notice.