What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer – can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The websitehttps://www.rentabikesevilla.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are those processed by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the purchase process of a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the commenting system or the search engine.
- Personalisation cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria established by the user, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to this website.
You can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party cookies
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not function properly or its quality may be affected.
The website uses Google Analytics (“Google”), a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company whose headquarters are located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA.
The websitewww.rentabikesevilla.com uses “Cookies”, small text files that are stored on the user’s computer, device, mobile phone or tablet and allow the user to be recognised in different areas. The set of cookies helps us to improve the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential for optimal internet browsing, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. These cookies cannot harm your computer and when enabled they help us to identify and resolve errors that may occur during browsing.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better experience to optimise content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies stored on the hard drive and can be read by the website each time you make a new visit. A persistent cookie has a fixed expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate registration services.
Bici Activa SL cumple con lo dispuesto en la Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información, normativa que ha recogido la transposición correspondiente de la Directiva 2009/136/CE, también llamada “Ley de Cookies”.
What cookies we use on www.rentabikesevilla.com ?
Uses the Google Analytics cookie system (see their legal information page).
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
The cookies that Analytics will send you are the following (general information provided by Google):
- __utmc: Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. Information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, can be found in the links below:
- Explorador: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Cromo: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of the services offered on this website.