In this sense, BICI ACTIVA S.L. guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of theresponsible
- Data Controller: BICI ACTIVA S.L.
- NIF: B91618595
- Address: Plaza de Santa Cruz 4, Sevilla – España.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.rentabikesevilla.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The Data Controllerwill always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and remove those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To navigate through http://www.rentabikesevilla.com you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to access your personal data:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise your right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact BICI ACTIVA S.L. and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with legally valid proof such as a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact form: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to Users’ queries.
For example, BICI ACTIVA S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the website or of the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- In order to ensure compliance with the conditions set out in theLegal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
BICI ACTIVA S.L. informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when BICI ACTIVA S.L. has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations may be made with other professionals; in such cases, the User’s consent will be required, informing the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out to the highest safety standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the pageCookies Policyyou can consult all the information relating to the collection policy, the purpose and processing of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
When browsing through https://www.rentabikesevilla.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Data Controller is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating BICI ACTIVA S.L. from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com junto con una prueba legalmente válida, como una fotocopia del DNI o equivalente.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that BICI ACTIVA S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in force until amended by other duly published policies.